Old 10-30-2009, 09:36 PM
"Karl F. Larsen"

Default OT: Clean the House in 2010

All I ask is that you consider the suggestion here.

The entire Congress of the United States is corrupt. And I
mean both Houses and I mean both major parties..

I realize that a few Members of each House are trustworthy,
but, as a group they are absolutely the most corrupt bunch to
ever disgrace our Nation.

In November of 2010 the entire House of Representatives will
stand for re-election; all 435 of them. One third of the
Senate, a total of 33 of them, will also stand for
re-election. Vote every incumbent out.

And I mean every one of them. No matter their Party
affiliation. Let's start all over in the House of
Representatives with 435 people who have absolutely no
experience in running that body, with no political favors owed
to anyone but their own constituents. Let's make them
understand that they work for us. They are answerable to us
and they simply have to run that body with some common sense.

Two years later, in 2012, vote the next third of the
incumbents in the Senate out.

We can do the same thing in 2014 and, by that time we will
have put all new people in that body as well.

We, the People, have got to take this Country back and we HAVE
to do it peacefully.

That's what the Framers of our Constitution envisioned.

I am also suggesting term limits on the new bunch: 8 years for
Representatives and 12 years for Senators – no exceptions.
The longer they stay in office, the more power they get, and
they love it and will do anything to get re-elected.

We have term-limited the President, now let’s term-limit the
Legislators.

Please, if you love this Country, send this (as I have done)
to absolutely everyone whose email address appears in your
address book.

This thing can permeate this Country in no time. Let's make it
happen.

Don't just delete this - please pass it on and give our
Country a fighting chance.

VOTE THE POWER ABUSERS OUT........LET'S TAKE AMERICA BACK
!!!!!!!!!
--

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
Linux User

Old 10-30-2009, 09:44 PM
Chris Jones

Hi,

> Please, if you love this Country, send this (as I have done)
> to absolutely everyone whose email address appears in your
> address book.
>
> This thing can permeate this Country in no time. Let's make it
> happen.
>
> Don't just delete this - please pass it on and give our
> Country a fighting chance.
>
> VOTE THE POWER ABUSERS OUT........LET'S TAKE AMERICA BACK
> !!!!!!!!!

No thanks, you're welcome to it.

This is a *global* mailing list, not just american, for technical ubuntu
discussions. Please end this sort of nonsense elsewhere more appropriate.

Chris

Old 10-30-2009, 09:56 PM
Victor Padro

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 4:44 PM, Chris Jones
<christopher.rob.jones@cern.ch> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> Please, if you love this Country, send this (as I have done)
>> to absolutely everyone whose email address appears in your
>> address book.
> *>
>> This thing can permeate this Country in no time. Let's make it
>> happen.
>>
>> Don't just delete this - please pass it on and give our
>> Country a fighting chance.
>>
>> VOTE THE POWER ABUSERS OUT........LET'S TAKE AMERICA BACK
>> !!!!!!!!!
>
> No thanks, you're welcome to it.
>
> This is a *global* mailing list, not just american, for technical ubuntu
> discussions. Please end this sort of nonsense elsewhere more appropriate.
>
> Chris

Not all the people in your address book is from the USA, you ignorant!

--
Linux User #452368
http://twitter.com/vpadro

"Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an
understanding of ourselves"

Old 10-30-2009, 10:08 PM
Derek Broughton

Chris Jones wrote:

> Hi,
>
>> Please, if you love this Country, send this (as I have done)
>> to absolutely everyone whose email address appears in your
>> address book.
> >
>> This thing can permeate this Country in no time. Let's make it
>> happen.
>>
>> Don't just delete this - please pass it on and give our
>> Country a fighting chance.
>>
>> VOTE THE POWER ABUSERS OUT........LET'S TAKE AMERICA BACK
>> !!!!!!!!!
>
> No thanks, you're welcome to it.

My first thought was that I could probably find a use for an America, but
then I realized, "where would I keep it?" I certainly don't want it messing
up the view where I was watching the Otters play this morning. So, you're
probably right.
--
derek

Old 10-31-2009, 12:22 AM
Robert Holtzman

On Fri, 30 Oct 2009, Chris Jones wrote:

> Hi,
>
>> Please, if you love this Country, send this (as I have done)
>> to absolutely everyone whose email address appears in your
>> address book.
> >
>> This thing can permeate this Country in no time. Let's make it
>> happen.
>>
>> Don't just delete this - please pass it on and give our
>> Country a fighting chance.
>>
>> VOTE THE POWER ABUSERS OUT........LET'S TAKE AMERICA BACK
>> !!!!!!!!!
>
> No thanks, you're welcome to it.
>
> This is a *global* mailing list, not just american, for technical ubuntu
> discussions. Please end this sort of nonsense elsewhere more appropriate.

Like the "alt.bitter.old.lunatic" newsgroup.

--
Bob Holtzman
Key ID: 8D549279