Old 10-30-2009, 08:38 PM
Leonard Chatagnier

Default XFIX-What Happened To It In Karmic?

The subject say it all. After the last 3-4 updates, I can now scrool
through the recovery menu and find that xfix is not listed. Is there a
way run the program without it being on the recovery mode kernel? I
sure miss having the capability to run it if needed.
Leonard Chatagnier
lenc5570@sbcglobal.net

Old 10-30-2009, 09:40 PM
NoOp

On 10/30/2009 02:38 PM, Leonard Chatagnier wrote:
> The subject say it all. After the last 3-4 updates, I can now scrool
> through the recovery menu and find that xfix is not listed. Is there a
> way run the program without it being on the recovery mode kernel? I
> sure miss having the capability to run it if needed.
> Leonard Chatagnier

Nothing in the change log:
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/karmic/+source/friendly-recovery/+changelog
They dropped fsck, but no mention of xfix. File a bug?