Old 10-30-2009, 08:23 PM
a dehqan

Default Source request ;

In The Name Of God The compassionate merciful

Good day everyone ;
Is there any linux book/article/material (like public domain or FreeBSD licensed ones) that some pages of it can be used in new relicensed book ?*

regards dehqan

Old 10-30-2009, 09:26 PM
Nils Kassube

a dehqan wrote:
> Is there any linux book/article/material (like public domain or
> FreeBSD licensed ones) that some pages of it can be used in new
> relicensed book ?

Did you try to find that material via Google (advanced search)?

The topic of this list is "Ubuntu user technical support, not for
general discussions". I don't think that research for writing books
could be considered on topic here. Furthermore I would expect that the
author of a book should be an expert about the topic of that book
already. I may be wrong here, but looking at your very basic questions I
wouldn't call you an expert about Ubuntu.

Nils

Old 10-30-2009, 09:52 PM
NoOp

On 10/30/2009 02:23 PM, a dehqan wrote:
> In The Name Of <diety> The compassionate merciful
>
> Good day everyone ;
> Is there any linux book/article/material (like public domain or FreeBSD
> licensed ones) that some pages of it can be used in new relicensed book ?
>
> regards dehqan

Is there a moderater in the house? dehqan65@gmail.com keeps trolling
this list with OT posts. *Please* cancel his/her subscription. As for me
dehqan65@gmail.com just went in the K bin.

Old 11-02-2009, 04:13 PM
Ray Leventhal

> Is there a moderater in the house? dehqan65@gmail.com keeps trolling
> this list with OT posts. *Please* cancel his/her subscription. As for me
> dehqan65@gmail.com just went in the K bin.

PLONK +1