Old 10-30-2009, 08:15 PM
Chris Jones

Default How to disable X boot splash in 9.10 ?

Hi,

Does anyone know how to disable the new X based boot splash in 9.10 ?
I need to do this on a PS3 system where starting X too soon during the
boot causes issues, and I would like to disable it until as late as
possible in the boot sequence. Is this possible ?

Chris

Old 10-30-2009, 08:21 PM
Waleed Harbi

It should be same in 9.10:
http://www.ubuntugeek.com/how-to-change-the-bootsplash-in-ubuntu-810-intrepid-ibex.html

---
Best Regards,
Waleed Harbi
Try not to become a man of success
but rather try to become a man of value.