Old 10-30-2009, 01:07 PM

Default usbaudio

Before compiling my own kernel, magic jack worked with Skype. I do not know if usbaudio is responsible for this. How can I get and compile it as a module w out redoing the entire kernel? Bootchart shows a huge increase in performance. I do not want to go back to using stock Ubuntu kernel. Thank you.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Old 10-30-2009, 01:12 PM
Matt Brown

I would look at the old kernel configs and see what you are missing to
be sure then try to add the modules you are missing.

-Matt