Old 10-30-2009, 12:51 PM
Gilles Gravier

Default 9.04 ==> 9.10??

Everything that in the upgrade path gets upgraded. I.e. every officially
supported Ubuntu Jaunty package.

The update process starts by disabling unsupported repositories
(Medibuntu, for example) and only updates packages from the official repo.

If your drivers are from a non official repository, they will not be
touched.

Gilles.