Old 10-30-2009, 08:43 AM
Ian Coetzee

Default Logitech RX250

replying to myself again

I found the changes I made to my xorg.conf that did not work

(I have no idea what to do anymore )

diff between my currant and the old files

# diff xorg.conf2 xorg.conf

< InputDevice "RX250" "CorePointer"
---
> InputDevice "Mouse0" "CorePointer"

< Section "InputDevice"
< Identifier "RX250"
< Driver "evdev"
< Option "SendCoreEvents" "true"
< Option "Name" "Logitech USB-PS/2 Optical Mouse"
< Option "Emulate3Buttons" "false"
< #ption "Phys" "usb-0000:00:1a.7-1.6/input0"
< Option "WHEELRelativeAxisButtons" "4 5"
< Option "HWHEELRelativeAxisButtons" "7 6"
< Option "product" "0xc050"
< Option "vendor" "0x046d"
< Option "ButtonMapping" "1 2 3 5 4 7 6"
< EndSection
<