Old 10-30-2009, 06:49 AM
ashwin1711

Default Video file disappear

Dear friend,
I had opened file and try to save another video as
in save as and I change the name of the file then all my previous
video file disappear. Could any one help me to get it back...

Thank you in advance

--
ASHWIN JANGAM

Old 10-30-2009, 06:51 AM
ashwin1711

Dear friend,
I had download a videa and try to save it in save
as to existed video file and I changed the name of the file after that
my all existed video file disappear. Could any one help me to get it
back...

Thank you in advance

--
ASHWIN JANGAM

Old 10-30-2009, 07:50 AM
Patton Echols

On 10/30/2009 12:51 AM, ashwin1711 wrote:
> Dear friend,
> I had download a videa and try to save it in save
> as to existed video file and I changed the name of the file after that
> my all existed video file disappear. Could any one help me to get it
> back...
>
> Thank you in advance

From what you have said, we can not tell what you have done or what the
problem is. Part of the problem is that you have used the word "it" in
a way that could mean many different files. I also think you may be
using the word "file" to mean both "file" and "folder." Please try your
question again and try to describe as well as you can.

Old 10-31-2009, 02:11 AM
"Mark H. Nichols"

Friend,

On Oct 30, 2009, at 2:51 AM, ashwin1711 wrote:

> Dear friend,
> I had download a videa and try to save it in save
> as to existed video file and I changed the name of the file after that
> my all existed video file disappear. Could any one help me to get it
> back...

It sounds like you did a "save as..." and overlaid an existing file
with the new file. AFAIK, once you do that there is no getting the
overlaid file back. Unless you have a backup you can restore from.

Mark