Old 10-30-2009, 04:35 AM
Patton Echols

Default A ubuntu hard drive usable for winjdows xp

On 10/27/2009 12:10 PM, John Heinen wrote:
> Can I re- install windows on a 100 % ubuntu hard drive?

Depends on what you mean. You want to wipe out ubuntu and install XP on
the drive, then sure, it will work.

If you want to dual boot, then pkaplan1's answer is right. Though I
have tried VirtualBox for programs that I can't do without and think it
works quite well.

Let us know what you want to do if you need other guidance.