Old 10-29-2009, 07:02 PM
Kjetil Halvorsen

Default emacs-gtk and karmic

Hola!

With 9.04 I used emacs-gtk. With karmic I can see no replacement?
What happened?

Kjetil

--
"... an entire human genome would fit on a music CD."

--- www.thinkgene.com

Old 10-30-2009, 12:59 PM
Kjetil Halvorsen

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 17:02, Kjetil Halvorsen <kjetil1001@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hola!
>
> With 9.04 I used emacs-gtk. With karmic I can see no replacement?
> What happened?
>
> Kjetil

Answering my own question: in 9.04 the package was emacs22-gtk, the
corresponding
package in 9.10 is named emacs23, so -gtk is removed from the name!

Kjetil