Old 10-29-2009, 04:40 PM
Chris G

Default Can I install X applications on Ubuntu Server to run on a remote display?

I have Ubuntu Server 9.10 (late release candidate, will update soon)
installed on an Acer Aspire Revo. If I install some X applications
will it try and install display drivers and such? I don't want to run
a local display on the Revo but it would be convenient to do some
configuration with a GUI from my main desktop machine if I can.

--
Chris Green