Old 10-28-2009, 07:09 PM
Michael White

Default joy sticks

From: "gdadd@sssnet.com" <gdadd@sssnet.com>
To: ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Sent: Wed, October 28, 2009 2:00:35 PM
Subject: joy sticks

hay Andrew.* You are a life saver.* I've been all over the forums looking
for an answer to this problem for at least a month.* Your answer in the
mail lists led me to the correction I needed.* Your letter was not only
read, but very appreciated.* Keep up the good work

I agree. Andrew has helped me out more than once now. I mean he was the one who helped me the most when I was setting up Ubuntu for the very first time. Kudos to you Andrew.

Old 10-29-2009, 07:56 PM
Andrew Farris

On Wed, 2009-10-28 at 13:09 -0700, Michael White wrote

> I agree. Andrew has helped me out more than once now. I mean he was
> the one who helped me the most when I was setting up Ubuntu for the
> very first time. Kudos to you Andrew.

No problem guys! glad I could help out!

--
Andrew