Old 10-28-2009, 12:00 AM
aikhanlab

Default unable to restart my computer

Hi,
I tried to update my computer for ubuntu 8.04. It needed restart. I
clicked the restart icon on the upper panel.
After a second the white round ball with cycling bids froze on a blank
screen.
What should I do?
Can any one please help me.

Thank you in advance for the valuable help.

aikhan

Old 10-29-2009, 08:47 AM
"Shahar Dag"

> I tried to update my computer for ubuntu 8.04. It needed restart. I
> clicked the restart icon on the upper panel.
> After a second the white round ball with cycling bids froze on a blank
> screen.
> What should I do?
> Can any one please help me.
>
> Thank you in advance for the valuable help.
>
> aikhan

try from a terminal
shutdown -r now