Old 10-28-2009, 04:49 AM
"William Biggs"

Default blackberry

I have a tmobile blackberry I would like to know
how to get it to work with ubuntu I really do not wand to go back to windows .
and I would like to know if anyone has got it to work as a modem
?

Old 10-28-2009, 10:33 AM
Fred Roller

William Biggs wrote:
> I have a tmobile blackberry I would like to know how to get it to work
> with ubuntu I really do not wand to go back to windows . and I would
> like to know if anyone has got it to work as a modem ?
google "berry4all"

I have had excellent results tethering my blackberry 8330 on an Acer
Aspire 7520 up to Jaunty. Haven't gotten around to trying Karmic yet.

The instructions are fairly straight forward.

--
Fred
www.fwrgallery.com

"Life is like linux, simple. If you are fighting it you are doing something wrong."