Old 10-28-2009, 04:29 AM
Christopher Lemire

Default New York City News Reporter Speaking about Linux

http://www.dailyfinance.com/2009/09/06/microsoft-indoctrinates-best-buy-workers-with-anti-linux-lies/

--
Christopher Lemire <christopher.lemire@gmail.com>
Ubuntu 64 bit Linux Raid Level 0

GnuPG Security Key fingerprint = 3E1A 9103 EF3D 4885 6866 *E9DE C69F 18B3 E13B 0909

Need Tech Support and Stay on Top of Linux Technology? Visit my Blog.

http://linuxinnovations.blogspot.com/

Old 10-28-2009, 12:18 PM
"Cybe R. Wizard"

On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 00:29:23 -0500
Christopher Lemire <christopher.lemire@gmail.com> wrote:

> http://www.dailyfinance.com/2009/09/06/microsoft-indoctrinates-best-buy-workers-with-anti-linux-lies/

C'mon, you posted that link because it named you, didn't you?

;-]

Cybe R. Wizard
Winduhs

Old 10-28-2009, 01:17 PM
Roger

Sweet!!!

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 1:29 AM, Christopher Lemire

Old 10-28-2009, 05:56 PM
NoOp

On 10/27/2009 10:29 PM, Christopher Lemire wrote:
> http://www.dailyfinance.com/2009/09/06/microsoft-indoctrinates-best-buy-workers-with-anti-linux-lies/

Plonk. You know where the Sounder list is.

Old 10-29-2009, 09:54 AM
Chan Chung Hang Christopher

NoOp wrote:
> On 10/27/2009 10:29 PM, Christopher Lemire wrote:
>
>> http://www.dailyfinance.com/2009/09/06/microsoft-indoctrinates-best-buy-workers-with-anti-linux-lies/
>>

> Plonk. You know where the Sounder list is.

What's the point? Only you are subscribed on sounder. (waits for plonk!)

Old 11-20-2009, 09:24 PM
Christopher Lemire

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 7:18 AM, Cybe R. Wizard <cyber_wizard@mindspring.com> wrote:

On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 00:29:23 -0500

Christopher Lemire <christopher.lemire@gmail.com> wrote:

> http://www.dailyfinance.com/2009/09/06/microsoft-indoctrinates-best-buy-workers-with-anti-linux-lies/

C'mon, you posted that link because it named you, didn't you?

* * * * * * * * * * * *;-]

Cybe R. Wizard

* * * *Winduhs

I like to be known in the Linux community and my contributions are a lot of useful information on my blog (no ads), forums as well as exposing dirty microsoft to the users who will become disgusted with them.

Old 11-20-2009, 10:50 PM
"Cybe R. Wizard"

On Fri, 20 Nov 2009 16:24:36 -0600
Christopher Lemire <christopher.lemire@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 7:18 AM, Cybe R. Wizard
> <cyber_wizard@mindspring.com
> > wrote:

[...]

> > C'mon, you posted that link because it named you, didn't you?
> >
> > ;-]
> >
> > Cybe

> I like to be known in the Linux community and my contributions are a
> lot of useful information on my blog (no ads), forums as well as
> exposing dirty microsoft to the users who will become disgusted with
> them.

Oh, I never said it was a /bad/ thing.

Cybe R. Wizard
Winduhs