Old 03-24-2009, 03:23 PM
"tommie ramirez-andujar"

Default Print to PDF in Opera

Hi,

When i browse the net with Firefox and print to PDF there's no problem but
when i try to do it with Opera it doesn't seem to work.
ANy suggestions,
Tommie
--
Tomas Alberto Ramirez Andujar, MSc.
Sistemas de Informaci'on y Redes

Old 03-24-2009, 03:30 PM
Avi Greenbury

tommie ramirez-andujar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When i browse the net with Firefox and print to PDF there's no problem but
> when i try to do it with Opera it doesn't seem to work.
> ANy suggestions,
> Tommie

How are you printing to PDF? What happens when you try to do it in Opera?

--
Avi Greenbury http://aviswebsite.co.uk

Old 03-24-2009, 06:17 PM
"tommie ramirez-andujar"

HI,

It does not print the document, it stays as if it was printing it. But
nothing happens, and there is no error notitication.

Tommie

Old 03-25-2009, 09:49 AM
Thorny

On Tue, 24 Mar 2009 12:23:01 -0400, tommie ramirez-andujar posted:

> Hi,
>
> When i browse the net with Firefox and print to PDF there's no problem but
> when i try to do it with Opera it doesn't seem to work. ANy suggestions,
> Tommie

Tommie,
This hasn't been mentioned to you yet but what you have done here is
called hijacking a thread and it is not considered nice behaviour on a
list. Really, people should mention this to you and suggest you post a new
question but often in their attempt to help you, they forget about proper
organization.

You have a valid question, however, you are supposed to post a new
topic, not just add on (reply) to someone's unrelated question. It
obscures the original posters question and makes it harder for Philip
Schroeder to follow any answers to his question. Actually, it often causes
the original question to be forgotten as some people just read the latest
posts and don't even see Philip's question. There are very good reasons
that posts are threaded. It makes them easier to search when they are
archived and easier to read and follow with clients that can display
posts threaded.

You may read more about posting at these sites or others.
http://linux.sgms-centre.com/misc/netiquette.php
http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1855

Now, usually people don't insist on following everything absolutely,
strictly but it makes it easier for everyone if we generally follow the
established "netiquette".