Old 03-24-2009, 11:47 AM
Thorny

Default was ( ubuntards)

To: The list member who asked for help about this thread,

I do not provide help in personal email but since you said please I will
make a suggestion. Ask your question by starting a new topic, there will
be lots of posters to help and then we can all benefit from the
discussion, probably others have the same question but haven't yet asked.
I will not personally identify you and no one else has to know if you ask
in a general way, not related to this specific thread. There's nothing
wrong with your question, it's just standard practise not to bring
personal messages to the list.