Old 01-02-2008, 10:38 AM
"Amichai Rotman"

Default LCARS Theme / Interface / App Launcher ?

Hi all,
*
I really love the LCARS interface from the Star Trek Universe...
*
Is there something I can install on my Kubuntu 7.10 box to make it look like a Star Trek computer?
*
I found this: http://sourceforge.net/projects/lcars24/
*
Obviously, not what I am looking for, but similar in idea.
*
Thanks!
--

Amichai Rotman