Old 01-02-2008, 08:03 AM
"mohamed mydeen"

Default settting up openswan VPN

Hi,

I am using Openswan-2.4.10 which is running under SuSE Linux 10.1

Now I want to connect my laptop to my office network which is behind firewall (Sonicwall).

I am facing problem to create tunnel to my laptop to my office network.

I am using MOXA modem which is wireless modem (G21501) which is having
SIM Card which is got from one ISP and it is connected to my laptop. My
laptop is running with Openswan-2.4.10 (which is open source for VPN)
under SuSE Linux 10.1

Now I am trying to connect my laptop to my office network but my office
is behind firewall. So What I should do with Openswan-2.4.10 in
ipsec.conf file ?

Expecting your favourable replies.