Old 01-01-2008, 06:47 PM
Thomas Kaiser

Default Ubuntu Linux and xbox?

I just updated my xbox to Ubuntu gutsy and saw that Ubuntu did install a new
kernel. The linuxboot.cfg was modified, too ?!

Does this mean that Ubuntu supports the xbox?
Anyway, the 2.6.22 kernel from Ubuntu did not work on my xbox :-(

Thomas

--
http://www.kaiser-linux.li

Old 01-01-2008, 07:11 PM
debian

On Tue, 2008-01-01 at 20:47 +0100, Thomas Kaiser wrote:
> I just updated my xbox to Ubuntu gutsy and saw that Ubuntu did install a new
> kernel. The linuxboot.cfg was modified, too ?!
>
> Does this mean that Ubuntu supports the xbox?
> Anyway, the 2.6.22 kernel from Ubuntu did not work on my xbox :-(
>
> Thomas
>

> --
> http://www.kaiser-linux.li

ive heard that you had mod the xbox(360) to get ubu to install, but they
do have ubuntu's that are xbox compatible (idk what kernel they
run..probably the latest, you may have to download an xbox modified
version of ubuntu). i recommend running ubu on a ps3 though. you dont
have to modify the ps3 to get ubu to install.

--cj