Old 01-01-2008, 12:37 PM
Paul

Default .ts files

Can anyone help me out on combining multiple .ts files into one larger file?* Using the cli would be preferable.

Old 01-02-2008, 01:11 PM
"OOzy Pal"

I think the .ts files are just a text xml file. You can open the file
with your text editor. Then you can just cut and paste with care. I am
not sure but I am trying to help.

On Jan 1, 2008 4:37 PM, Paul <pfortin@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can anyone help me out on combining multiple .ts files into one larger file?
> Using the cli would be preferable.

OOzy
Ubuntu-Gutsy (7.10)