Old 01-01-2008, 12:30 PM
"OOzy Pal"

Default Ubuntu vs Vista YouTube Video

Hello

In this I could that there is quick launch bar in the Ubuntu at top of
the screen. You can see it when Vista part is done and Ubuntu comes
up.

I like this bar. How can I find or install it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC5uEe5OzNQ

--
OOzy
Ubuntu-Gutsy (7.10)

Old 01-01-2008, 12:39 PM
Michele

In this I could that there is quick launch bar in the Ubuntu at top of
the screen. You can see it when Vista part is done and Ubuntu comes
up.

I like this bar. How can I find or install it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC5uEe5OzNQ

--
OOzy
Ubuntu-Gutsy (7.10)

Hello,

It is kiba-dock

This is the how to I used to install it

quite nice but I have a problem with switching between OOo applications at times.

Cheers,

Michele