Old 03-12-2009, 03:56 AM
Harold Hartley

Default Curser button in the keyboard

I have this curser botton in the middle of my keyboard and I can't
remember what file I need to modify so I can disable it so when I type
it won't send my curser off to the top or side and its hard to get it to
stop moving so I can use my touchpad.
Can someone let me know what file I need to modify.

Thanks
Harold

Old 03-12-2009, 08:44 AM
Charlie Dorff

Hi Harold...

I don/t know which file you're
referring to but if you go to the system menu and then click on
preferences and then mouse there might be something there that can
help you.

Charlie

Old 03-12-2009, 01:52 PM
Derek Broughton

Harold Hartley wrote:

> I have this curser botton in the middle of my keyboard and I can't

Man, I need one of those curser buttons, so that I can push one key and

> remember what file I need to modify so I can disable it so when I type
> it won't send my curser off to the top or side and its hard to get it to
> stop moving so I can use my touchpad.

What exactly do you mean by "cursor button"? Something like IBM uses - like
a pencil eraser between the G & H keys?
--
derek