Old 01-01-2008, 11:33 AM
"Haneef Bashir"

Default how to read lit files

Does anyone know what program i can use to read lit files?

Old 01-01-2008, 03:10 PM
Craig Puchta

With clit of course.

I have never actually used or tried this so I can't say how well it works.

Here are some instructions and links for C-lit

http://ubuntuliving.blogspot.com/2007/02/converting-lit-files-in-ubuntu.html

Does anyone know what program i can use to read lit files?

Old 01-01-2008, 04:10 PM
"Haneef Bashir"

On Jan 1, 2008 7:10 PM, Craig Puchta <craig@craigpuchta.net> wrote:

With clit of course.

I have never actually used or tried this so I can't say how well it works.

Here are some instructions and links for C-lit

http://ubuntuliving.blogspot.com/2007/02/converting-lit-files-in-ubuntu.html

Does anyone know what program i can use to read lit files?

thanks for the link i'll try it out

Old 01-01-2008, 09:02 PM
Zatlite Minthar

Could install WINE, IE, and then MS Reader in that order. If you really want to stick to MS Reader. I've done it once just to see if I could.

I worked fine.