Old 03-11-2009, 06:21 PM
"Shyamal Pandya1"

Default driver disk problem

Hi,

*

have a custom installation disk for the installation of rhel 4 update 7 kernel.
I have modified isolinux.cfg to enable the dd option by default. When I boot
with the CD, there is a prompt for the driver disk. When I say no, it does not
proceed to detect the hardware and load modules, but instead it gives me the
following error:

*

The
Red Hat Enterprise Linux installation CD was not found on any of your CDROM
drives. Please insert the Red Hat Enterprise Linux installation CD and click OK
to retry.

*

I am
trying this on a Dell Optiplex 960.