Old 03-10-2009, 04:49 PM
"galas@ hotmail.com"

Default mysql in Ubuntu 8.04 hardy

i havent internet in mi home and need install the mysql-server and mysql-client; now check in my CD UBUNTU 8.04 hardy (CANONICAL) and i dont see the pack of mysql..

need a solution, thanks.*

Color coding for safety: Windows Live Hotmail alerts you to suspicious email. Sign up today.

Old 03-11-2009, 05:47 PM
Lorenzo Luengo

galas@ hotmail.com escribió:
> i havent internet in mi home and need install the mysql-server and
> mysql-client; now check in my CD UBUNTU 8.04 hardy (CANONICAL) and i
> dont see the pack of mysql..
> need a solution, thanks.
I think that you need to get a computer with internet and try this tool:
http://aptoncd.sourceforge.net/

Don't forget to add the mysql dependencies also!

I hope it helps.

--
Lorenzo Luengo Contreras
Administrador de Sistemas DGEO

Old 03-11-2009, 10:17 PM
Hal Burgiss

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 03:47:41PM -0300, Lorenzo Luengo wrote:
> galas@ hotmail.com escribió:
> > i havent internet in mi home and need install the mysql-server and
> > mysql-client; now check in my CD UBUNTU 8.04 hardy (CANONICAL) and i
> > dont see the pack of mysql..
> > need a solution, thanks.

If you want to double check, these are the package names I have
installed on my home 8.04 system:

mysql-client-5.0 5.0.51a-3ubuntu5.4
mysql-common 5.0.51a-3ubuntu5.4
mysql-doc-5.0 5.0.56-0ubuntu1