Old 01-01-2008, 09:56 AM
Phil Tann

Default Flash Player under 7.10 64bit

HELP!

I'm starting to get pretty frustrated by my lack of progress in finding a
flash player for 64bit version of Ubuntu 7.10. I've heard that there's
a "workaround" for it as there's no official 64bit version of the player...
but not managed to locate where it is or instructions on how to do it.

Anyone got any ideas?
Cheers all and Happy New Year to all and your families.
--
Phil Tann
phil@philtann.com