Old 03-11-2009, 08:42 AM
Donny George

Default error 22+linux and windows

Hello all

I am faced with a problem where a system in my network shows the grub error 22. i have read from the threads that i can use the windows recovery cd. but does that mean i will loose the information on the linux partition.

i also dont know the versions of the OS on the machine, is there any way to find this out even when the computer boots up with the error 22 and nothing more.

kindly help

thanks in advance for the help

regards

--
Donny George

Old 03-11-2009, 12:00 PM
Brian McKee

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 5:42 AM, Donny George <donny008@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all
>
> I am faced with a problem where a system in my network shows the grub error
> 22. i have read from the threads that i can use the windows recovery cd. but
> does that mean i will loose the information on the linux partition.
>
> i also dont know the versions of the OS on the machine, is there any way to
> find this out even when the computer boots up with the error 22 and nothing
> more.

Boot from a Live CD and see what's there....

Brian