Old 03-10-2009, 02:53 AM
Paul Sladen

Default How do I boot Ubuntu using a thumb drive?

On Mon, 9 Mar 2009, Charlie Dorff wrote:
> I rebooted my computer. When my computer started up Windows came up

1. Go into the BIOS
2. Move "USB" ahead of "HDD" and "CD-ROM" in the boot-order.

-Paul
--
Why do one side of a triangle when you can do all three. Somewhere, GB.

Old 03-10-2009, 03:09 AM
Ronny Julian

Paul Sladen wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Mar 2009, Charlie Dorff wrote:
>
>> I rebooted my computer. When my computer started up Windows came up
>>

> 1. Go into the BIOS
> 2. Move "USB" ahead of "HDD" and "CD-ROM" in the boot-order.
>
> -Paul

IF that option is there. If not try another computer. Most older
machines don't have it. The only one I have access to is my wifes 1
year old Dell.