Old 03-09-2009, 09:56 PM
Don Raikes

Default gpg signature in evolution

Hello,

I recently installed 8.10, and am trying to get evolution to sign my email with a gpg signature.

I created the gpg key using:

gpg --key-gen

Then I listed the key using:
gpg --list-keys

I took note of the key id.

Next I went to evolution and selected edit -> prefferences -> mail accounts edit security tab.
I entered the public id for my gpg key int othe gpg-key edit box, and clicked "ok".

When I try to send an email, I get an error saying that the key could not be read.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Old 03-09-2009, 10:48 PM
NoOp

On 03/09/2009 03:56 PM, Don Raikes wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I recently installed 8.10, and am trying to get evolution to sign my email with a gpg signature.

[snip]

And this has exactly what to do with:

ubject: Re: Reinstallation / Migration HOWTO?

??