Old 03-09-2009, 06:51 PM
David Karr

Default How to get or inspect source code associated with installed binary packages?

How do I get or inspect the source code associated with installed binary packages, ideally with the ability to build it?* For instance, I'd like to see the source for "libclamav5".

I've seen some pieces of the puzzle for this, but not the steps to follow.