Old 03-09-2009, 12:23 PM
Oliver Marshall

Default Small Ubuntu server recommendation

Hi chaps,

I'm after getting hold of a supply of small pc's that are capable of running Ubuntu Server LTS and also are capable of hosting two hard disks (sata). No internal CD is required. It just needs a VGA port, usb ports and a network port, and the ability to host two HDs.

Size wise I'm after small, as small as possible. Ideally I want it to be on a par with a two disk NAS box, that kind of size.

Anyone know of a supplier who might be able to help ?

Olly

--
G2 Support
Network Support : Online Backups : Server Management

www.g2support.com