Old 03-09-2009, 06:47 AM
Kristian Rink

Default jaunty, openoffice: disk full?

Folks;

running up-to-date jaunty, I just tried to do an everyday update, resulting
in openoffice.org-common not installing, failing with an error like this:

[...]
Kann »./usr/share/icons/hicolor/22x22/apps/ooo-draw.png« nicht erzeugen: No
space left on device
No apport report written because the error message indicates a disk full error
[...]

Disk full? Well, hardly, according to "df":

/dev/sda6 101G 46G 51G 48% /
tmpfs 1,1G 0 1,1G 0% /lib/init/rw
varrun 1,1G 213k 1,1G 1% /var/run
varlock 1,1G 0 1,1G 0% /var/lock
udev 1,1G 144k 1,1G 1% /dev
tmpfs 1,1G 0 1,1G 0% /dev/shm
lrm 1,1G 2,1M 1,1G 1%
/lib/modules/2.6.28-8-generic/volatile
/dev/sda1 494M 38M 431M 9% /boot

Hmmm... what could be flaky here? I can work as usual with my system,
including creating new files and all, except for updating this very package
which reproducibly fails at one of the .png files with the same message?
Ideas, anyone?

TIA and all the best,
Kristian