Old 03-08-2009, 07:05 PM
Rob

Default No Sound using KDE with Ubuntu 8.10

OK...I have done all the reading I can find on potential problems with
sound (no sound at all) using KDE with Ubuntu 8.10 but no problems
whatsoever with sound under Gnome. Has anyone been able to successfully
tackle this problem yet or should I just wait for the next version?

Thanks,
Rob