Old 03-08-2009, 02:25 AM
Abhishek Mishra

Default Trouble installing Mooshak Programming Contest System on Ubuntu

Has any one tried installing Mooshak - http://mooshak.dcc.fc.up.pt/ Over Ubuntu ?

I'm trying to install it over Ubuntu 8.10Desktop Edition 64-bit, but I've failed to do so the whole day yesterday -

http://ideamonk.blogspot.com/search/label/mooshak

I'm using Apache/2.2.9 (Ubuntu).

Thanks,Abhishek Mishra

Old 03-08-2009, 03:59 AM
Abhishek Mishra

Hi everyone,

thanks for all the help!
Just figured out how to get Mooshak up and running over Ubuntu.
Here are the final steps -
http://ideamonk.blogspot.com/2009/03/installing-mooshak-on-ubuntu-finally.html

Anyone interested do try out and let me know if the steps are wrong/didn't work out for you in some way.
Abhishek Mishra