Old 05-22-2010, 02:39 AM
Sam Varshavchik

Default Updating

terry writes:

do I need pinyin engine and open phrasedb for chinese since I use
English. and how do i keep the updater from offering it.

Remove the older versions of these packages which you already have
installed.

You are prompted to update to newer versions of any packages you have
installed. Remove the existing packages, and you won't be harassed to update
them.