Old 03-06-2009, 01:24 AM

Default help installing GoogleEarth.bin

I have D/L'd the file but can't figure out how to install it, I am reallly new to linux. I tried google but got no results. i tried the "roller routine but it asks for a password I don't have (not the one I set up anyway). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Randy

Old 03-07-2009, 08:27 AM
Stephen

augustwess@aim.com wrote:
I have D/L'd the
file but can't figure out how to install it, I am reallly new to linux.
I tried google but got no results. i tried the "roller routine but it
asks for a password I don't have (not the one I set up anyway). Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Randy

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above.