-   -   Windows domain (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/258589-windows-domain.html)

Carl Friis-Hansen 03-07-2009 04:44 AM

Windows domain

Jammer wrote:
> Is it posible to joint a windows domain with ubuntu?
>
> Miguel Rosas

Miguel Rosas,
please don't do this. Don *not* create e new thread in order to push for
an answer. The community might end up excluding you.

Instead you should be more possitively responsive to our suggestions and
show us that you do an effort on your side.

Carl Friis-Hansen 03-07-2009 05:04 AM

Windows domain

Jammer wrote:
> Is it posible to joint a windows domain with ubuntu?
>
> Miguel Rosas

You might find a package called ikewise-open, which also opens up for
Windows clients accessing Linux/UNIX/Mac, thus a totally integrated
environment.

http://bobbyallen.wordpress.com/2008/05/23/how-to-join-ubuntu-804-to-windows-active-directory-domain/

You might alto find many more interesting solutions by using Google. It
is said that Google is your friend and if not, then use DogPile.

Norberto Bensa 03-07-2009 10:33 AM

Windows domain

On Sat, Mar 7, 2009 at 3:13 AM, Jammer <jammer_usa2000@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Is it posible to joint a windows domain with ubuntu?

yes