Old 03-06-2009, 12:34 PM
Ziffer

Default Installing Emacs gets error!

Hi,
* My hardy works fine until I trying remove emacs. After doing ' sudo apt-get autoremove emacs' , I try install it again, then I get this:

****** Byte-compiling add-on packages, please wait... failed.

***** !! Byte-compilation for emacs22 failed!
***** !! This indicates a bug in one of the add-on packages
***** !! installed on your system, or a bug in Emacs itself.
***** !! Please file a bug report against emacs22
***** !! and attach the file /tmp/emacs22.Dc6404

* Please help, thanks!

Kevin

好玩贺卡**发,邮箱贺卡全新上线 --

Old 03-06-2009, 02:46 PM
Florian Diesch

Ziffer <ziffer@yahoo.cn> wrote:

> Hi,
> My hardy works fine until I trying remove emacs. After doing ' sudo apt-get autoremove emacs' , I try install it again, then I get this:
>
> Byte-compiling add-on packages, please wait... failed.
>
> !! Byte-compilation for emacs22 failed!
> !! This indicates a bug in one of the add-on packages
> !! installed on your system, or a bug in Emacs itself.
> !! Please file a bug report against emacs22
> !! and attach the file /tmp/emacs22.Dc6404
>
> Please help, thanks!

Please post the file /tmp/emacs22.Dc6404

Florian
--
<http://www.florian-diesch.de/>