Old 03-06-2009, 07:20 AM
if-ifone

Default power e

I have installe ubuntu 8.10 server on dell pe 2650,It could not boot up.stop at initramfs

type exit(),can continue to boot system .but could not startup network interface

dose this bug coursed by pe 2650 firmware or ubuntu?

if it about firmware,how to upgrade it.

if it about ubuntu,and how to deal with.

warry

thanks al