Old 03-05-2009, 08:51 PM
Dave Woyciesjes

Default Most messages today dulicated?

Is it just my mailserver, or are others getting most (some?) messages
from list duplicated today?

--
--- Dave Woyciesjes
--- ICQ# 905818

"From there to here,
From here to there,
Funny things
are everywhere."
--- Dr. Seuss

Old 03-05-2009, 09:46 PM
Raquel

On Thu, 05 Mar 2009 16:51:27 -0500
Dave Woyciesjes <woyciesjes@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Is it just my mailserver, or are others getting most
> (some?) messages from list duplicated today?
>
> --
> --- Dave Woyciesjes

Well, Dave, I'm thinking it must be your server because I'm not
seeing it here.

--
Raquel
http://www.byraquel.com

Old 03-05-2009, 10:00 PM
Tab Gilbert

> * * * Is it just my mailserver, or are others getting most

> (some?) messages from list duplicated today?

No duplicates out here in gmail land either.

tab

Old 03-05-2009, 10:01 PM
Bart Silverstrim

Tab Gilbert wrote:
>>> Is it just my mailserver, or are others getting most
>>> (some?) messages from list duplicated today?
>>>

> No duplicates out here in gmail land either.

If you're using thunderbird, I've seen goofy things if you need to right
click the folder, go to properties, and hit "reindex"...

Old 03-05-2009, 10:38 PM
David Woyciesjes

Bart Silverstrim wrote:

>> No duplicates out here in gmail land either.
>
> If you're using thunderbird, I've seen goofy things if you need to right
> click the folder, go to properties, and hit "reindex"...

I'll try that. But the odd thing is, of all the messages I got since
5:46, the only duplicates are from the Ubuntu list. When TBird gets my
messages, the list mail are filtered off of the laptop to an appropriate
folder on an IMAP server... Here's the headers from your message. I
can't figure anything from these: