Old 03-06-2009, 03:50 AM
Hal Burgiss

Default Most messages today dulicated?

On Thu, Mar 05, 2009 at 09:28:09PM -0700, Charlie Kravetz wrote:
> I'm seeing about 10% maybe that are duplicated. It appears to be very
> random.

None here, but I use a procmail rule to drop duplicates. I get enough
as it is.

--
Hal

Old 03-06-2009, 01:44 PM
Derek Broughton

Hal Burgiss wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 05, 2009 at 09:28:09PM -0700, Charlie Kravetz wrote:
>> I'm seeing about 10% maybe that are duplicated. It appears to be very
>> random.
>
> None here, but I use a procmail rule to drop duplicates. I get enough
> as it is.

None here, but I use gmane news, and I don't think any news server would
propagate dups if they had the same message-id. (I think if you get your
mail through gmail, it won't either)
--
derek

Old 03-06-2009, 08:30 PM
Dave Woyciesjes

Derek Broughton wrote:
> Hal Burgiss wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Mar 05, 2009 at 09:28:09PM -0700, Charlie Kravetz wrote:
>>> I'm seeing about 10% maybe that are duplicated. It appears to be very
>>> random.
>> None here, but I use a procmail rule to drop duplicates. I get enough
>> as it is.
>>
> None here, but I use gmane news, and I don't think any news server would
> propagate dups if they had the same message-id. (I think if you get your
> mail through gmail, it won't either)

Okay, so it seem sit not just me... Eh, I'll deal with it for now...

--
--- Dave Woyciesjes
--- ICQ# 905818

"From there to here,