Old 12-31-2007, 04:08 PM
"Andrew Healey"

Default Fedora 9 Theme: At Last

I created a sketch for a Fedora 9 theme.* The wiki page can be found at: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F9Themes/AtLast.

The thoughts behind this theme are: voice, freedom, and accomplishment.
This is just a base but I feel the image of a person with their arms
thrown up is triumph has symbolism that ties directly to the Fedora
ideals. I also feel that using a human image in the theme helps
personalize Fedora.

I am deploying to Iraq in a week so I won't be able to work more on this.* Hopefully this helps encourage some other ideas.

Andrew J Healey

Old 12-31-2007, 04:30 PM
Brandon Thomas

Andrew,
That idea is really good and will look really sharp.

I think perhaps white lettering would help the Fedora logo to stand out equally
with the black silhouette.
Brandon Thomas