Old 03-05-2009, 03:16 PM
Rick Bragg

Default Swami Instrument Editor Saving Problem

Hi,

I'm trying to use swami instrument editor, but every time I select the
save or save-as from the file menu, nothing happens.

Any Ideas?

Rick

I tried using ubuntu 8.10 desktop 64 bit, and I have tried both the
generic, and real-time kernels. Also I tried on my 32bit laptop.

thanks
Rick

believed to be clean.