Old 03-04-2009, 01:51 PM
Greg White

Default compile a driver and getting an error

Hi,

I tried to use Intrepid and can't as my video card driver doesn't work. I get:
Xorg: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/xorg/modules/drivers/i128_drv.so: undefined symbol: xf86usleep

I found that Ed already opened a bug about this:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xserver-xorg-video-i128/+bug/306970

Since noone has responded to this bug for 3 months I tried to compile the driver myself. However I am getting an error. This is what I am doing:

apt-get source xserver-xorg-video-i128

apt-get build-dep xserver-xorg-video-i128

cd xserver...

./configure

make

No rule to make target 'i128' needed by 'all-am'
What did I do wrong?

Thanks,
Greg