Old 03-04-2009, 09:47 AM
kapil singh kushwah

Default How to add "New Terminal" link in the Menu that comes when we right click on Desktop

Hello Ashish,

you can do it by installing Nautilus Actions configuration utility.

sudo apt-get install nautilus-actions

after installation . Navigate to your System > Preferences > Nautilus
Actions Configuration

Now from here you can add the applications and appropriate icons for
that name and
do the proper setting in condition and advanced condition.

--
Regards
Kapil singh Kushwah

Old 03-04-2009, 10:11 AM
Ashish Vijaywargiya

Thanks Kapil for your expert comments.
How can I remove the existing options from that Menu ?

I am sure there might be some configuration settings for this and will
be more then happy to see early comments from some other experts.

--
Ashish

Old 03-10-2009, 02:46 AM
Ashish Vijaywargiya

Thanks a lot Mario.
I was exactly looking for "nautilus-open-terminal".
Installed the same from the Synaptic Package Manager and working fine for me.

--
Ashish