-   -   How to add "New Terminal" link in the Menu that comes when we right click on Desktop (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/256790-how-add-new-terminal-link-menu-comes-when-we-right-click-desktop.html)

Ashish Vijaywargiya 03-04-2009 08:34 AM

How to add "New Terminal" link in the Menu that comes when we right click on Desktop

How can I add few more items in the Menu that comes when we Right
Click on the Desktop in Ubuntu 8.04.
The available options Create Folder, Create Launcher .... , Create
Document, Clean Up by Name, Keep Aligned, Paste.

Suppose I want to add a new Item say "New Terminal" and this will open
a new terminal.
How can I do this ?

Thanks in advance.
--