Old 03-04-2009, 05:35 AM
Stephen

Default I'm having audio problems.

Hello everyone.

I just installed ubuntu 8.10 on an intel dual core em64t computer.

I have a p5ql pro mother board by ASUS

Can anyone send me a link or tell me how I can find better drivers to
use in ubuntu 8.10.

Thanks in advance;
Stephen Oulton.

Old 03-04-2009, 04:53 PM
Ray Leventhal

Stephen wrote:
> Hello everyone.
>
> I just installed ubuntu 8.10 on an intel dual core em64t computer.
>
> I have a p5ql pro mother board by ASUS
>
> Can anyone send me a link or tell me how I can find better drivers to
> use in ubuntu 8.10.

I'm not sure, but:

http://tinyurl.com/a9n52h

Old 03-04-2009, 11:40 PM
Stephen

Ray Leventhal wrote:

Stephen wrote:

Hello everyone.

I just installed ubuntu 8.10 on an intel dual core em64t computer.

I have a p5ql pro mother board by ASUS

Can anyone send me a link or tell me how I can find better drivers to
use in ubuntu 8.10.

I'm not sure, but:

http://tinyurl.com/a9n52h

Thank you Ray

With the search you set up I have found a lot of info. I'm sure I will
find a solution in there.

Stephen

Old 03-05-2009, 03:41 PM
Ray Leventhal

>> Stephen wrote:
>>
>>> Hello everyone.
>>>
>>> I just installed ubuntu 8.10 on an intel dual core em64t computer.
>>> I have a p5ql pro mother board by ASUS
>>> Can anyone send me a link or tell me how I can find better drivers to
>>> use in ubuntu 8.10.
>>
>> I'm not sure, but:
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/a9n52h
>>
> Thank you Ray
>
> With the search you set up I have found a lot of info. I'm sure I will
> find a solution in there.
>
> Stephen
Hi Stephen,

I'm glad that the search seems to have pointed you in the right
direction but I also hope the subtle message wasn't missed.

-Ray