Old 03-03-2009, 01:06 PM
Detlef Lechner

Default How can I access an Evolution addressbook from another Ubuntu computer in the same LAN?

Hello,

how can I access an Evolution 2.22.3.1 address book from a remote Ubuntu
8.04.2 computer in the same LAN ?
Evolution provides the plugin CalDAV.
There is a process evolution-data-server-2.22.

Regards,
Detlef Lechner

Old 03-03-2009, 01:12 PM
Carl Friis-Hansen

Detlef Lechner wrote:
> Hello,
>
> how can I access an Evolution 2.22.3.1 address book from a remote Ubuntu
> 8.04.2 computer in the same LAN ?
> Evolution provides the plugin CalDAV.
> There is a process evolution-data-server-2.22.
>
> Regards,
> Detlef Lechner

Just a mad thought. What if you created a shared directory in which you
made a link to the evolution database. Then on the remote computer, with
a cron job, updated the evolution database from an external link to the
source computer.