Old 03-03-2009, 03:17 AM
Paige Thompson

Default Ubuntu desktop & LVM2

why do i always have to geek and dork around in order to install ubuntu desktop on lvm2 volumes? the feature was blatently taken from the installer and look at how much i care i still go way out of my way to have it. Seriously, why!

-Adele

(sent from my gphone!)

Old 03-03-2009, 01:50 PM
Brian McKee

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 11:17 PM, Paige Thompson <erratic@devel.ws> wrote:
> why do i always have to geek and dork around in order to install ubuntu
> desktop on lvm2 volumes? the feature was blatently taken from the installer
> and look at how much i care i still go way out of my way to have it.
> Seriously, why!

taken? Was always in the alternate, and never in the Live IIRC...

Brian

Old 03-04-2009, 11:18 PM
Paige Thompson

ah k, thanks